Hello dear readers… I’ve been tagged by the wonderful Stacey over at Poot’s Notes for this fun post of sharing. This is a great way to get to know your fellow bloggers a little better. Thanks Stacey, here we go!
The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you and answer their 10 questions
- Add the badge to your post
- Write your own 10 questions and tag 10 bloggers to do the same
Here are Stacey’s questions and my answers:
- What is your favorite type of music?
My taste in music can be somewhat eclectic but I am very partial to hard rock and heavy metal.
- Who would you call your hero?
I’ve seen my big brother go through a lot in his life, but he has always gone above and beyond the call of a brother time and time again for me, so I would have to say it was him.
- Why do you blog?
You wouldn’t think that was a tough question lol. I guess I’m hoping it will turn into something bigger one day. I love to write but we already have an author in the family so I get a bit self-conscious and start thinking people might think I’m a try hard or something. So for now, I blog!
- What is your favorite TV show?
I’m a big Star Trek fan J I also enjoy The Big Bang Theory.
- If you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, who and why?
Probably I’d have to say Leonard Nimoy. I went to a Star Trek convention in 2011 and met William Shatner, it was awesome, but I was disappointed that Nimoy hadn’t come out to Australia (apparently he toured with the convention in America but didn’t come over here with the rest of them). I really wanted to meet Leonard Nimoy and thought due to his age, I might not get another chance. I was right 😦 I was devastated when he passed away. I guess I just wanted to tell him, like I’m guessing he’s heard a thousand times before, how he impacted on my youth. It would have been great to meet Gene Roddenberry for the same reason.
- Do you have a degree? What is it in?
I hold a Certificate I, II & III in Security Guarding and Crowd Control, a Certificate IV in Youth Work, a Diploma of Community Welfare Work, a Diploma of Beauty Therapy, a Certificate I &II in Reiki and a Certificate of Achievement in Crystal Light Healing® Practitioner’s Course.
- What is your dream job?
Currently I’m setting up a business for me to practice my Crystal Light Healing® and Reiki… to be able to do that as my bread and butter would be my dream come true.
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
The birth of my daughter 🙂 She is all I could ever have dreamed of and more.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Blogging lol, and helping people via the healing powers of crystals and Reiki.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Egypt. I have always wanted to see the pyramids in person… I don’t know about going in them because I’m claustrophobic, but I want to see the rich ancient culture and feel it’s magic. I would also love to travel across Europe, see Italy and Spain where my heritage lies, and also see Stonehenge in the U.K. (I am a witch after all).
- What do you love most about blogging?
- If someone wrote a novel based on your life, what genre would it be and why?
- What is your favorite dish to cook and why?
- What is your all time favorite band?
- Where is the furthest you’ve travelled to?
- Scrunch or fold?
- Chocolate or Strawberry?
- What is your ideal first date?
- Favorite hobby (besides writing)?
- If money wasn’t an issue, what kind of car would you be driving?
If you accept this tag, don’t forget to comment and share the link with me right here I would like to read your answers :). Thanks again Stacey for the nomination!