Thanks to How To Stuff Your Pig for the nomination for the Creative Blogger Award. Make sure, dear readers, that you go and check out How To Stuff Your Pig for well written articles on budgeting and finance… definitely some great tips and advice there. These are the copy/pasted rules for the Creative Blogger Award- 1. Post a link to the person who nominated you and give thanks. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself. 3. Nominate 10 other blogs and give links. 4. Contact your nominees to inform them of their nomination. 5. Provide the rules to your nominees. Here are five facts about me:
- I’m the face behind @wetweetblogs on Twitter, helping bloggers get their blog posts out to a wider audience.
- I learnt to knit many many years before I learnt to crochet but everyone knows me for my crocheting.
- I cannot read a pattern… no joke.
- I can’t tell my right from my left most times.
- I’m ambidextrous.
Now for the nominations! The Creative Blogger Award:
- Guerilla Blond
- Cutie Beautiez
- Serins Sphere
- Aixie’s Space
- The Return Of The Modern Day Philosopher
- The Knitter Nerd
- Knit The Hell Out
- Laurel A. Rockefeller Books